WWW.CRACKHACKFORUMS.COM

WWW.CRACKHACKFORUMS.COM
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Closed No More Hacks Will Be Out New Site Will Be Released

Share | 
 

 Crossfire Crosshair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 24
Points : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 26

PostSubject: Crossfire Crosshair   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 am

This is a basic Cross Hair that really works.

How to turn it on?:
Press F10 activate or deactivate.


How to put the crosshair in the middle?:
Just type in your screen resolution like 1024x768.


Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 3e8c5540cc9df8e73ee5918fc072a5f8 Reser.Reputation.1
Cross Hair V1.rar MD5:3e8c5540cc9df8e73ee5918fc072a5f8 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

I will Edit soon Screen Shot and how to know Screen resolution.
Attachments
Cross Hair V1.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(442 Kb) Downloaded 0 times


Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pmpgh.forum-motion.com
DjDrew123
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33
Points : 81
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 25
Location : Malta

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Admin wrote:
This is a basic Cross Hair that really works.

How to turn it on?:
Press F10 activate or deactivate.


How to put the crosshair in the middle?:
Just type in your screen resolution like 1024x768.


Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 3e8c5540cc9df8e73ee5918fc072a5f8 Reser.Reputation.1
Cross Hair V1.rar MD5:3e8c5540cc9df8e73ee5918fc072a5f8 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

I will Edit soon Screen Shot and how to know Screen resolution.

Download: CLICK HERE

I almost finished the injector.
And fix the Virus Scans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpgh.net
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 24
Points : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:41 pm

kk Nice job Thanks so much
Back to top Go down
http://pmpgh.forum-motion.com
xStarZx



Posts : 4
Points : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Invalid download link. not working this link Smile
Back to top Go down
DjDrew123
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33
Points : 81
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 25
Location : Malta

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:31 am

xStarZx wrote:
Invalid doYep truewnload link. not working this link Smile
affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpgh.net
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 24
Points : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 am

oh then i have to upload it the other way
Back to top Go down
http://pmpgh.forum-motion.com
xStarZx



Posts : 4
Points : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:39 pm

ok downloaded.. thank you
but i didnt get what u mean here
( How to put the crosshair in the middle?:
Just type in your screen resolution like 1024x768. )
how i type or whats the command for the resolution ??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 24
Points : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:47 pm

xStarZx wrote:
ok downloaded.. thank you
but i didnt get what u mean here
( How to put the crosshair in the middle?:
Just type in your screen resolution like 1024x768. )
how i type or whats the command for the resolution ??

Do u see the crosshair in the middle of your screen if you do then you dont need to do those steps
Back to top Go down
http://pmpgh.forum-motion.com
xStarZx



Posts : 4
Points : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:24 am

when i start the crosshair it comes in middle but when i start the game it goes to right side not middle
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 24
Points : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:46 am

xStarZx wrote:
when i start the crosshair it comes in middle but when i start the game it goes to right side not middle

what computer do u use
Back to top Go down
http://pmpgh.forum-motion.com
DjDrew123
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33
Points : 81
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 25
Location : Malta

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Admin wrote:
xStarZx wrote:
when i start the crosshair it comes in middle but when i start the game it goes to right side not middle

what computer do u use

Yes,then when you join a game it should go to the middle.
But you lag with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpgh.net
DjDrew123
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33
Points : 81
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 25
Location : Malta

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:57 am

Well,edit the link.

I think we have to change the forum layout because Links don't work and Quotes too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpgh.net
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 24
Points : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:17 pm

kk changing it right now :D
Back to top Go down
http://pmpgh.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Crosshair   

Back to top Go down
 
Crossfire Crosshair
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Desktop/Wallpaper thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.CRACKHACKFORUMS.COM :: WWW.CRACKHACKFORUMS.COM :: WWW.CRACKHACKFORUMS.COM-
Jump to: